This policy deals only with personal information handled by Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, excluding business contact information The following explains how Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade handles personal information. Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade reserves the right to change this policy and it may be updated periodically. These changes may affect our use of your personal information. Accordingly, please check for changes regularly.
- e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone - 905-686-0883
- fax - 905-686-1057
- mail - 144 Old Kingston Road, Suite #10, Ajax, Ontario, L1T 2Z9
Any questions about Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade’s handling of personal information should be directed to the privacy officer. Please see below for more information about the process for referring questions about Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade’s handling of personal information.
Purpose of Personal Information
The purpose for which Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade collects personal information will be identified at or before the time the information is collected. Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade may collect personal information for the purposes of:
- administering Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade membership and providing member services;
- registering for Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade events, for example the Annual General Meeting;
- purchasing various Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade products or services including document certification... and
- processing and administering the above or other purposes as necessary.
Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade will not use personal information for any other purpose than identified at or before the time of collection.